|Posted on May 23, 2022 at 2:05 AM|
There are 5 interesting new singles that Andrew Farstar has released recently. Below is a list starting from the most recent one:
1. Mermaid – this is a cover of famous Japanese artist Tatsuro Yamashita. This song was originally released in the 80s.
2. Unforgettable (2022 Version) – Andrew re-recorded his vocal for this song. It was originally released a few years ago but the original version is no longer available. A Motown influenced song with nice background vocals....Read Full Post »
|Posted on August 3, 2021 at 5:00 AM|
Andrew Farstar has just released 2 new singles:
- Christie (a cover of Jon Anderson song) - this is originally from the 80s British horror movie soundtrack.
- I Will Always Love You (2021 Version) - this is Andrew's original song freshly re-imagined from his previously released 2017 version.
Check them out and please enjoy at your favourite streaming platforms!
|Posted on July 8, 2021 at 1:35 AM|
Recently Andrew Farstar has released 3 new singles:
- Knife (a cover of Rockwell’s 80s song)
- Boulevard (a cover of Dan Byrd’s song from the 80s which was quite popular in Asia), and
- Follow Your Heart (2021 Version) – this is Andrew’s original song re-imagined this year. The song is filled with wisdom and positive messages for everyone.
Check out these latest releases on your favourite streaming platforms!
|Posted on April 7, 2021 at 3:00 AM|
“Memories” – the new album by Andrew Farstar has just been released!
This album is a follow up to his album “Classics” which was released last year.
“Memories” is a collection of songs from the years past including “I Can Wait Forever” (Air Supply), “You’ve Got a Friend” (Carole King), “Just the Way You Are” (Billy Joel” and “We’re All Alone” (Boz Scaggs, Rita Coolidge).Read Full Post »
|Posted on March 21, 2021 at 8:25 PM|
Happy New Year to you all…
Thank you to all who have been supporting Andrew and his music. “Chamomile Tea” reaches 300,000 streams on Spotify. This could not happen without your support. So thanks again!
Despite the terrible circumstances in the world for most of us in 2020, Andrew has been busy producing and releasing his music. Andrew said that music has actually helped him cope with the situation.
Now in 202...Read Full Post »
|Posted on March 21, 2021 at 8:25 PM|
|Posted on November 17, 2020 at 3:20 PM|
Andrew has just released his brand new single "Reality". This is a cover of Richard Sanderson song which was very popular in the 1980s. Andrew's version is done in a smooth R'nB style taking this song into a modern and sweet interpretation.
And just before this release, Andrew also released his acoustic version of his previously released song "Amayadori". This is a Japanese song made famous by Mayumi Itsuwa in the 1980s - especially in Asia.
Check them out now!
|Posted on October 13, 2020 at 7:10 PM|
Andrew has just released his new song "We're All Alone"
This song was made popular in the 1970s by Boz Scaggs and then by Rita Coolidge. A ballad love song with the theme of loneliness and lost love.
Andrew produced this song in a gentle arrangement using gorgeous acoustic guitar and strings orchestra along with his signature smooth vocal, full of texture and emotion.
Check it out now on your favourite streaming services!
|Posted on September 21, 2020 at 7:05 PM|
Andrew has just released his first French song “Les Feuilles Mortes”. This is the soundtrack from an old French movie. This song is also known as “Autumn Leaves” and made popular by Nat King Cole. Please check it out…
Before this one, Andrew has also released the remixes for “Never On Sunday”. The “Latin Dance Mix” and the “Party Animal Mix” will satisfy fans of dance and party music scenes. There is also ano...Read Full Post »
|Posted on July 15, 2020 at 3:25 AM|
Andrew has just released his fresh new single "Never On Sunday"
This is the soundtrack of 1960 award winning movie. Originally in Greek and translated into English and covered by top artists.
The movie is a romantic comedy story of an American gentleman with a “naughty” Greek lady.
To update this song into the 21st century, a UK producer whose music has entered Billboard and European charts with millions of streams on Spotify has worked ...Read Full Post »