|Posted on May 23, 2022 at 2:05 AM|
There are 5 interesting new singles that Andrew Farstar has released recently. Below is a list starting from the most recent one:
1. Mermaid – this is a cover of famous Japanese artist Tatsuro Yamashita. This song was originally released in the 80s.
2. Unforgettable (2022 Version) – Andrew re-recorded his vocal for this song. It was originally released a few years ago but the original version is no longer available. A Motown influenced song with nice background vocals....Read Full Post »
|Posted on February 24, 2022 at 5:00 AM|
The new Andrew Farstar album,“Believe”, has just been released! This is Andrew’s second faith-based album to date. In this album, you will find a variety of hymns and contemporary Christian songs that will please fans of this genre.
Asked about the background of releasing this album, Andrew said that he was inspired by the terrible situation the world has endured over the past couple of years. “I feel the call to comfort the victims of this situation...Read Full Post »
|Posted on February 13, 2022 at 4:50 PM|
Andrew Farstar recently released a couple of new singles "Anything that Costs Me Nothing" (a classic Christian song by Bobby Michaels) and "Prayer (Bunessan) - Fervent Mix" - both taken from his soon to be released Christian album titled "Believe". The album will include a mixture of well known hymns, covers and original songs. Inspired by our collective tragedies and sufferings in the past 2 years, has encouraged Andrew to create a spiritually driven music which listeners will find in this a...Read Full Post »
|Posted on August 3, 2021 at 5:00 AM|
Andrew Farstar has just released 2 new singles:
- Christie (a cover of Jon Anderson song) - this is originally from the 80s British horror movie soundtrack.
- I Will Always Love You (2021 Version) - this is Andrew's original song freshly re-imagined from his previously released 2017 version.
Check them out and please enjoy at your favourite streaming platforms!
|Posted on July 8, 2021 at 1:35 AM|
Recently Andrew Farstar has released 3 new singles:
- Knife (a cover of Rockwell’s 80s song)
- Boulevard (a cover of Dan Byrd’s song from the 80s which was quite popular in Asia), and
- Follow Your Heart (2021 Version) – this is Andrew’s original song re-imagined this year. The song is filled with wisdom and positive messages for everyone.
Check out these latest releases on your favourite streaming platforms!
|Posted on April 7, 2021 at 3:00 AM|
“Memories” – the new album by Andrew Farstar has just been released!
This album is a follow up to his album “Classics” which was released last year.
“Memories” is a collection of songs from the years past including “I Can Wait Forever” (Air Supply), “You’ve Got a Friend” (Carole King), “Just the Way You Are” (Billy Joel” and “We’re All Alone” (Boz Scaggs, Rita Coolidge).Read Full Post »
|Posted on March 21, 2021 at 8:25 PM|
Happy New Year to you all…
Thank you to all who have been supporting Andrew and his music. “Chamomile Tea” reaches 300,000 streams on Spotify. This could not happen without your support. So thanks again!
Despite the terrible circumstances in the world for most of us in 2020, Andrew has been busy producing and releasing his music. Andrew said that music has actually helped him cope with the situation.
Now in 202...Read Full Post »
|Posted on March 21, 2021 at 8:25 PM|
|Posted on November 17, 2020 at 3:20 PM|
Andrew has just released his brand new single "Reality". This is a cover of Richard Sanderson song which was very popular in the 1980s. Andrew's version is done in a smooth R'nB style taking this song into a modern and sweet interpretation.
And just before this release, Andrew also released his acoustic version of his previously released song "Amayadori". This is a Japanese song made famous by Mayumi Itsuwa in the 1980s - especially in Asia.
Check them out now!
|Posted on October 13, 2020 at 7:10 PM|
Andrew has just released his new song "We're All Alone"
This song was made popular in the 1970s by Boz Scaggs and then by Rita Coolidge. A ballad love song with the theme of loneliness and lost love.
Andrew produced this song in a gentle arrangement using gorgeous acoustic guitar and strings orchestra along with his signature smooth vocal, full of texture and emotion.
Check it out now on your favourite streaming services!